The Agency Connexion Podcast:
- Fillin the missing details from that intro and tell us something about your personal life.
- What is your agency’s top line revenue?
- What’s the typical price to work with you (Median or Average)?
- Describe your staff/team, how many do you have? What are their specialties?
- How many are Full Time Employees do you have?
- Do you work with contractors ? How many? How much of your labor costs are contractors?
- What’s the average salary of your employees?
- What is your employee’s percent billable time?
- What average markup do you have per hour
- How many clients does your agency have?
- What verticals or industries are your clients in?
- What services do you offer for your clients?
- Which of those services are does your agency specialize in?
- Describe your agency’s ideal client?
- Describe your agency’s worst client?
Hump day Hassles
- What’s the worst part of your job? Why?
- How do you find good staff?
- How do you staff a project?
- Do you offer continued training to your staff? What does that look like?
- What do you do when a team member/staff fails at a project or their job?
- How do you find good clients?
- How do you actually provide success to your clients?
Differentiators (pitch, why should clients work with you?)
- What makes (Agency name) different from your competitors?
- Why should I use (Agency Name) over a smaller agency?
- Why should I use (Agency Name) versus Ogilvy?
- Do you offer a service, price or package that no one else is offering?
- And the Elevator pitch, you have 30 seconds, you’ve identified me as an ideal client, now convince me… and go! (cut off after 30 seconds)
- What do you personally do for fun?
- What does your staff or agency do for fun?
- How does your agency incorporate fun into client relationships?
- Tell us a story about the most fun you’ve had working for a client or doing your job?
- What are your goals for your agency? 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years?
- Has your agency been growing over the last 2-3 years?
- What about the last 6 months?
- How do you find new clients?
- What does your new client pipeline look like?
- How long does it take for a potential client to become a client?
- Tell us some shame, or gossip in your local market?
- What are the biggest challenges to working with your agency?
- What are the biggest professional mistakes you have personally made?
- What are the biggest mistakes your agency has been involved in?
- What service do clients buy from you that doesn’t help their bottom line?